Cannabis Pumpkin Pancakes are a delightful way to start your morning. They will fill you up and leave you smiling... or laughing !
1 cup vanilla soymilk
1 tbsp lemon juice
¼ cup coconut CannaOil
2 tbsp agave nectar
2-3 very ripe bananas (the more ripe and black/spotty they are, the tastier these will be!)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup white whole-wheat flour ( you can use canna-flour for more potency )
½ cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
¼ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp salt
½ cup walnut pieces, optional (if using, sprinkle on top of pancake while in skillet cooking)
½ tbsp earth balance butter
To make your own Pumpkin Spice:
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
One big pinch of cardamom
11) Add soymilk and lemon juice into a small bowl and whisk together until combined. Let sit 5 minutes.
22) Meanwhile in a medium bowl add the flours, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt. Whisk together to fully combine. Set aside.
32) Mash the bananas in a large bowl, taking care to leave a few lumps. Add the CannaOil, ( see our recipe) agave nectar, vanilla extract, and soy milk mixture. Whisk together until combined. Set aside.
44) Place a large skillet over medium heat. While heating up.
53) Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, stirring until just combined. Make sure there are no dry ingredient lumps in that batter!
64) Once skillet is heated, lightly butter and test a baby-sized pancake to check for correct heat level. The pancake should begin bubbling and cooking through on the sides without burning on the bottom.
75) Once your heat level is solid, drop the batter into the skillet (about ¼ cup each) and cook for about 5 minutes on each side,
8or until browned and cooked through and enjoy with your favorite topping !
https://cannabiscuisine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/pumpkin-cannabis-pancakes.jpg4442000cannabisqueenhttps://cannabiscuisine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/logo-vector-137.pngcannabisqueen2017-01-09 21:37:382019-10-28 23:10:35Pumpkin Pot Pancakes